Thursday, June 18, 2009

Third day of KL trip

Haha. We went to my father's friend house.
We go BBQ at there and swimming because the house have
a big swimming pool (LOL....). My father's friend house is big.

Me and my faimily eating there and talking . (bla bla bla.....)

Jie and the swimming pool



me, Sherwin (my cousin) and the swimming pool



Jie, Me and the swimming pool and the scenery


The swimming pool




Jie Xun, Tian take photo in the house


Jie and Jie xun


ooooo... 2 maid buzy BBQ for us.
We no need to BBQ (yay)
(Cool....)

The prawn and the fish taste so damn sweet

(sorry... did not take photo the of fish)

Sherwin (my cousin), Jie, Jie xun(JX) and tian.
Me taking photo.

After eating, we go Play WII, i never play before

Jie Xun (LOL....) acting COOL


I play boxing with Jie Xun


play like siao lang(LOL)

2 comments: